Monday, October 20, 2008

The Downs

This last week Dad seemed to be having an off week. He usually teases at meals, plays with Isabelle and is, for the most part, in a good mood. Well this last week I can't remember him teasing my once and he just seemed really down. We worried he was getting sick. I kept asking if he felt alright and he would always give me his "yeah yeah". On Sunday Mom realized that she forgot to put his anti-depression pill in his pill boxes for that last week. At dinner on Sunday he was very chipper, trying to get Jeremiah to eat the last of the food and giggling pretty hard at the stories I was telling about the kids. It was nice to have him back. It is just hard to realize how important those pills are for him right now. Hopefully in the future he will be able to get off the anti-depressant.

No comments: