Sunday, May 10, 2009

Apologies

I feel that I need to apologise for not posting anything in a long time. I haven't had a lot of time and I also haven't had a lot of positive things to post. Dad has been going through a rough spot. He has been pretty moody with everyone and very impatient with us trying to figure out what he is saying to us. He also in very stubborn about not wanting to do his homework and stretches. Which normally we can get him to do it at least once a day. But I believe Mom saw a turn around tonight. He has always been very reluctant to use a little picture book thing he has to show us what he wants. But this evening he decided to use it show Mom what he needed. We hope this is a good new start.
I realize that everyone wants to hear the good and the bad. I just don't feel motivated to write about it when it is one bad day after another. I am repentive though and will try to be better.

No comments: