Monday, June 8, 2009

Blessed Night

This evening Jeremiah and Daniel gave Dad a blessing. It was a beautiful blessing that gave everyone there a feeling of peace and comfort. I won't write down what the blessing said. But afterward Joseph came up to me and said "Mom Heavenly Father said he would take the stroke out of Grandpa's body" (My kids have this belief that the stroke is like a bug still in Grandpa's body)
After Dad's blessing he helped give Joseph, Mom and me a blessing. Then he insisted on giving Jeremiah a blessing too. It was so sweet and wonderful to see he is still able to use his priesthood. After the events of yesterday this was such a spiritual uplift.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

How sweet and wonderful it is to have the priesthood available to us. I'm glad things are looking up with your Dad.